October 17, 2017

Calling All Sistahs October Reminder


I'm so glad you're here today!
I have a special mammogram appointment this morning...hoping to get the all clear for 2 years! It's been a stressful couple days leading up to today and I'm looking forward to getting it behind me. 

It was 2 years ago that I debuted my special Calling All Sistahs Collection.
I designed it specifically for the purpose of being able to donate 50% of its profits while providing wonderful stamp and die designs for you to create support and encouragement cards.




This month, in honor of all who have been and will be affected by breast cancer, I am donating 75%!!
Early detection is so critical in preserving your choices and chances. Please schedule your mammogram today if you're due, and please do your self exam. You matter!













Come back tomorrow to join our newest Encouragement Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ladies. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! 2 years is a big milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and inspiring cards x

    ReplyDelete