September 18, 2017

CAS05 Encouragement Challenge

Everyone could use a little encouragement from time to time.  Wouldn't it be nice to have a stash of cards you could send to a friend or loved one who could use a bright spot in their day?  Our challenge is here to help you with that.  On the 18th of each month we will start a new challenge with a new inspiration photo.

The rules are simple:
1. Make an encouragement card inspired by the photo or colors or both.
2. Link up here by 12am EST on the 13th
3. Share with your friends and followers so we can get the word out about our challenge.

One person will win a $25 gift code to use on anything in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store.  All products are welcome, but if you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies on your card, Michele will DOUBLE your prize!!!

Are you ready to see where this month's inspiration will take you?




Gwendolyn
Sunbeams





Now it's your turn!  How will you interpret this inspiration photo into a card?


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and inspiration from the team. Hope to join the fun soon. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards, like the differing styles. No ideas come to mind at the moment but hoping to play.....might have to try some watercolour...hard for me but inspiring cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing what you ladies come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather-I have updated my photo on my blog as I wasn't happy with the first one! Not sure how to update it here x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first time entering here... Wonderful challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous inspiration ... in the colour board and in all these lovely cards from the DT, thank you! My first time playing along ... I'll be back! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete