May 16, 2017

Susan White

Tomorrow we get to see all this new talent in their first Calling All Sistahs reminder post.  Then we will come back on the 18th for our new challenge and we want ALL of you to join us!  But first, we have one more introduction to make.  I've known Susan White in the stamping world for several years, and I love her style.  When Michele told me she would be joining our team I was jumping up and down for joy.  She has earned her spot on this design team by participating in our blog hops, commenting on posts, and creating beautiful works of heart.  Enjoy reading more about Susan and then be sure to head to her blog to leave her some love.

Susan White
www.susansstampingblog.blogspot.com


Hi, my name is Susan White and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember but my first craft was sewing, at the age of 13. I then went on to knitting, cross stitch, tole painting and quilting. I was introduced to Creative Memories scrapbooking by a friend in my late 20's and being a single mom of three and a registered  nurse, I was hooked big time for years until I was introduced to stamping via a Stampin'Up class.  I have been stamping away happily for almost 20 years now. I love trying new techniques and supplies and now happily share these crafty endeavors with my soon to be 5 grand kids.



Stamps: Be, Full On Floral


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. I enjoyed seeing your card. What a great team this makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and I can't wait to see what else you will be creating!

    ReplyDelete