May 15, 2017

Rahmat Gouse

It's been a pleasure getting to know our next newest Girl Friday, Rahmat Gouse.  She lives overseas and that means shipping can often be delayed, but she is so faithful to get her cards in on time whenever possible.  She has wowed me time and time again with her cards for the Calling All Sistahs blog hop and I am so happy she said yes to being on the Encouragement Squad.  Tomorrow is our last introduction. Enjoy reading more about Rahmat below and then head on over to her blog to leave her some love.
Rahmat Gouse


Hello everyone, this is Rahmat from http://cardsandcookingcorner.blogspot.com/
I am delighted to be part of the encouragement squad, along with many other talented and encouraging sistahs. 

I am originally from India. I have been globe trotting for almost a decade and half, mostly moving around many different countries in Asia. I am wife to a hotelier, mother to 2 teens. A teacher by profession, but currently not teaching. I do substitute and volunteer teaching from time to time.
I started serious card making only in 2014, and also started my current blog back then. I love CAS mostly, but I love trying out different techniques. I love exploring many possibilities with stamps. I love embroidery, so adding embroidery on my projects as and when excites me. 
I make all occasion cards, but mostly it is birthday and encouragement cards. I feel that when a person is going through hardships, any type of comfort or encouragement offered is very helpful. If you have heard of the saying,’ A book is a gift which can be opened again and again’ In my opinion a card is very much similar to the book, when we send a comforting or encouraging card, it can be opened and read again and again. Just to let someone know that you care is a very important gesture as a fellow human being.

Other than card making, I love cooking, reading, traveling and photography.




Stamps: Floating, Pretty Posies
Fri-Dies: Posies

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Rahmat and it was nice to get to know you a little more too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and I love what you said about a card being like a book to be opened again and again. Thank you for that thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. I look forward to seeing more of your pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, the colors are so bright and cheerful! I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete