May 7, 2017

Introducing Our Challenge Coordinator

Welcome to the first day of introductions!  Each day you'll get to meet a new designer for our Encouragement Squad! They are all jumping up down and dying to spill their beans. I can't wait for you to meet them!!

Today you'll find a familiar face. Many of you know her from the Calling All Sistahs Blog Hop. Please welcome Heather North, the Challenge Coordinator!
Heather has a heart of gold and I am so excited that she's here!  Each month she'll bring you the challenge complete with an inspiration parade from the design team! Then, she'll delight you with the winner's post! 


Heather North

http://heatherscreativeblessings.com/


Thank you, Michele!  I'm honored to be a part of this exciting and encouraging new blog.  I began working with Michele on the Calling All Sistahs blog hop a little over a year ago.  We've seen it grow and evolve and I have been so touched by how many of you have responded with gratitude for the reminders.  But, we want to reach even MORE sistahs!

Now we are expanding our reminder posts to include even more people.  (that means you!)  We will still have our Calling All Sistahs reminder post on the 17th of the month, then on the 18th of the month we will have a challenge for you to link up to.  Woot-Woot!  I can hardly wait for you to see the inspiration from the challenge photo and Encouragement Squad, but first we need some introductions, starting with yours truly.

In case you don't know who I am, I am a wife, mother of 2 almost grown boys and I have a passion for creating.  I started blogging so I would have a place to keep pictures of all my creations, since I give most of them away.  This eventually led me to cardmaking, youtube, design team member, challenge creator, blog hop coordinator and now challenge coodinator.

Breast cancer runs in my family, and so it is a cause near and dear to my heart.  As long as Michele will have me, I will be here reminding you and myself to check ourselves.


Stamps: Full On Floral, Peace Out, and Special Delivery
Fri-Dies: Bubble Box

Head on over to Heather's blog post today to see a video of the making of this card, and come back tomorrow for the first introduction of our team members.

16 comments:

  1. Yay, Heather! Congrats!
    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather for your patience and great work in coordinating these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Gwendolyn! Thank you for being a part of the Calling All Sistahs blog hops!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Heather! You always do such a great job with the Calling All Sistahs Blog Hops, I know you will do a wonderful job as coordinator! Your cards are beautiful! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Kara! I hope you'll be playing along with us on the 18th!!!

      Delete
  5. Congrats Heather, looking forward to participating. Can't wait for the reveal of the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! I look forward to seeing your name in the linkup! :)

      Delete
  6. Great way to spend your time - I know you'll do a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Heather!
    You did an excellent job with the Calling all sistahs blog hop!
    What a beauty you have created, its the tiny bit of the blues which you have added,is making all the lovely shades of pink and purple pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rahmat. That was sort-of an accident. I added the blue because I was having a hard time seeing the outline of the flowers. LOL

      Delete
  8. YEAH!! So EXCITED for you and your New Role!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Card you created!! The Colors are SO BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and looking forward to ALL of the FUN Challenges ahead for Calling All Sistahs Challenge Blog!! Have a FABULOS WEEK!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!! Your creation is so fun and colorful. I just love it!!!
    hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete