May 9, 2017

Gwendolyn Goh

This week we are introducing you to the Encouragement squad in preparation for our first challenge on the 18th.  This group of talented ladies are going to blow your socks off!  Our next Girl Friday is the beautiful Gwendolyn Goh.  She's a world traveler with so much to offer.  We've loved having her play along with the Calling All Sistahs blog hops. Enjoy reading more about her and be sure to head to her blog and leave her some love.

Gwendolyn Goh
Hi I’m Gwendolyn, aka Desperate housewife craft. I’m originally from Singapore but I spent more than half my life living away from home, in places like New Zealand and France and now in Ulm, Germany. I'm a newbie to the card making world, starting a little more than a year ago but I'm passionate about it! I love discovering and trying all the different techniques to make a card and I even learnt to draw and paint so I could make better cards...yes I'm obsessive that way! In the end though I guess I'm a CAS type of card maker. I'm thrilled to be part of the Encouragement Squad as I really enjoy helping people and trying to bring a little cheer into their lives with my cards or my cooking, my other passion. I even recently started a Facebook and Instagram page called Create Kind Cards, to share information on where we can send the cards we make, to those in hospitals or institutions who would appreciate them. I look forward to creating Encouragement cards with the rest of the amazing Encouragement Squad, and I hope you'll be inspired to join us in our challenges!



Stamps: Mon Ami, Lovely Greetings

5 comments:

  1. So nice to see the face behind the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Encouragement Squad!! I am looking forward to seeing all of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I'm excited to start making cards for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're so glad you said yes! Congratulations and welcome to the team, Gwendolyn!!!!

      Delete
  4. Great card I look forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete