May 8, 2017

Ceal Pritchett

We can hardly wait to share our first challenge with you, but first we have a new Encouragement Squad to introduce you too.  First up is the fabulous Ceal Pritchett.  She has been hopping along with the Calling All Sistahs monthly blog hop regularly since I became the blog hop coordinator and we're thrilled she said yes to the Girl Friday call.  Here's a little about Ceal.  Be sure to visit her blog and leave her some love.

Ceal Pritchett
simplybeautifulcreations.blogspot.com


My name is Ceal and I currently live in the mountains of western North Carolina. I have been crafting in one form or another all my life and love all things paper, especially making handmade greeting cards that I can send out to encourage others..
 I am so excited to be  a part of the CAS encouragement squad, Calling All Sistahs​ is important to me because I lost my mom to breast cancer at the age of 21. and I, myself am a survivor of a different cancer. Cancer is a horrible disease and I love that 50% of the sales from the CAS line go towards helping find a cure.



Stamps: Mon Ami

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ceal! So glad you're on the team! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Ceal! So glad you'll be joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ceal!! Your card is beautiful! I love that stamp set. I can't wait to see your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS Ceal!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Card and look forward to being INSPIRED by ALL of your Creations for the New Calling All Sistahs Challenge Blog!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! You must not be too far from me, since I'm in eastern TN! I'm so sorry about your mother. Since mine died when I was 9, same disease, I completely get how many times you've missed her. Aunts are great, grandmothers are great, but no one else is a mother. So glad you are on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I look forward to seeing more of your inspiring cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the use of the sentiment as the flower stem. Very creative!!!
    hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete