May 14, 2017

Penny Ward

We are almost to the end of our list of new Girl Fridays for the Encouragement, and we've saved some of the best for last.  (Actually all the sistahs are wonderful and we are going in alphabetical order)  Every month Penny Ward has blown me away with her beautiful creations for the Calling All Sistahs blog hop.  She has a unique way of combining elements on a card that just makes me heart happy.  Enjoy reading more about her and then head to her blog to leave her some love.
Penny Ward



About me:
These are the things that matter to me…..I am a Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother, Nana, Breast Cancer Survivor and Card Designer….. Life is Good!

I began making encouragement cards after my diagnosis as I met so many women along the way who just needed to know that someone else had walked in their shoes. A little kindness
helps everyone!


Stamps: Hope Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Great card! I can see what is meant by combining things in a different way. I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Penny! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swooning over your card Penny! It's a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Penny and Welcome to the Squad, I look forward to being in spired by your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination on your beautiful card Penny!! Your cards always amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete