May 12, 2017

Mary Moisan

What do you think of our Encouragement Squad so far?  Michele picked some fabulous sistahs to encourage and remind us all.  The fun continues with our next new Girl Friday, Mary Moisan.  I flipped over her creative use of the Pretty Posies stamp set for her card today.  Talk about creative genius!  Enjoy reading more about Mary and then head on over to her blog to leave her some welcoming love.

Mary Moisan

http://madebymarymoisan.blogspot.com/



Hello craft friends...  my name is Mary Moisan, I live in a southwest suburb of Chicago, IL with my husband (Pete) and my son (Peter).  We have two cats, Rusty, who's the sweetest cat I've ever met and Bear, who's a little crazy... ok, a lot crazy, but we love him.

I've been a card maker for over 30 years.  I love making birthday cards and holidays cards, but I also know the simple joy that comes from sending and receiving a "just because" or a "thinking of you" card.  How nice of a surprise it would be to find one of these cards in my mailbox... it would definitely bring a smile to my face.



Inside of card
Stamps: Pretty Posies
Fri-Dies: Posies


7 comments:

  1. So excited to be on this team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to all your beautiful creations Mary! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that card is typical of you, I definitely look forward to seeing your beautiful ideas here! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a FUN Card Mary!! Look forward to working with you on this AMAZING DT!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Mary! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers remind me of a beautiful speech bubble, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Mary & how original to have those flowers n a speech bubble, it speaks volumes just in that image!

    ReplyDelete