May 10, 2017

Larissa Heskett

It's introduction week and I get to introduce you to a blogger that is new to me, but I bet she is no stranger to most of you.  Michele asked me if I knew her and I had to look her up.  Wowzers!  I must have been living under a rock to have missed this talented sistah.  You're going to have fun visiting her blog.  Be sure to tell her we sent you went you do. This girl has talent and she loves to share.

Larissa Heskett



I’ve been married to my best friend Adam for 11 years, and we have two handsome boys, Beckett (10 yrs.) and Greyson (4 yrs.)!! We live on our Family Farm with an Entourage of Animals, and I enjoy EVERY aspect of living a rural life. I’m a Certified Surgical Technician, but I’m very blessed to be a stay-at-home mom. I LOVE crafting in every way, jewelry making, baking/cooking, gardening, singing, nature and taking photos. I’ve been a creative soul from birth!! I LOVE spending time with my Family and meeting/crafting with other creative people I’ve found/met online and through other events! I also LOVE to try new techniques and experiment with my supplies!! I look forward to inspiring you with the AMAZING Calling All Sistahs and CAS-ual Fridays Products!! I cannot even begin to explain how HONORED and EXCITED I am to have the opportunity to design with this AWESOME Design Team!!
Encouragement Cards are IMPORTANT to me because of how they can BOOST someone who's NEEDING it at ANY given time!!
I HOPE you'll Join us in Spreading Awareness and Encouraging others while using the Crafty Skills God has BLESSED each of us with!!
For More Info about my Designs you can Visit my Blog: larissaheskettdesigns.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Larissa! I can't wait to see what you will be creating for this Design Team! How cool to live on your own farm!! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! What a great life that sounds like. I do love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and welcome to the team, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful card the BG inking looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Larissa! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Larissa and I LOVE your enthusiasm and I LOVE that we are on the same DT...and I lOVE your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete