May 17, 2017

CAS Reminder Post

Calling All Sistahs!
It's the 17th of the month and I'm here to remind you to do your self breast exams.
It's a small thing you can do for yourself that will take just a couple of minutes, but could very well save your life. It saved mine.
If you are due or past due for your mammogram, please stop what you're doing, grab your phone and make that appointment. 
You matter! Take the time to take care of yourself.

Awareness is super important to me which is why I designed my Calling All Sistahs Collection in 2015. I designed it specifically to be able to donate 50% of its profits to breast cancer awareness programs. 

Today I am joined by the Encouragement Squad. They have created wonderful inspiration cards using sets from my Calling All Sistahs Collection. Each of these amazing designers has their own reasons for why my reminder posts are important to them, and why it matters to them to be part of spreading the word about breast cancer awareness. Please enjoy :)

Fri-Dies: Ruffled Ribbon

Fri-Dies: Ruffled Ribbon

Stamps: Hope Ribbon
Fri-Dies: Ruffled Ribbon


Stamps: Be

Fri-Dies: Posies


Stamps: Hope Ribbon
Fri Dies: Hope

Stamps: Hope Ribbon

Fri-Dies: Ruffled Ribbon


Come back tomorrow for our first Encouragement Challenge!

5 comments:

  1. So many beautiful reminders to check yourself!! I LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards ladies and thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a feast for the eyes and the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards....Penny's card knocks my socks off.

    ReplyDelete